Remedial Massage is currently only available at our Pascoe Vale clinic.
Remedial Massage uses a broad range of therapeutic modalities including myofascial techniques, soft tissue therapy and deep tissue massage.
Common conditions treated by Remedial Massage therapists include:
- Postural dysfunction
- TMJ Dysfunction; jaw pain
- Sprains and strains
- Acute and chronic muscular conditions
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Bursitis and tendinitis
- Overuse and occupational injury; medial and lateral epicondylitis (golfers and tennis elbow)
- Plantar fascitis, hamstring complaints, shin splints
- Patellar instability and patellofemoral dysfunction
- Arthritis and inflammatory conditions
- Pregnancy related musculoskeletal complaints
- Rotator cuff injury