OsteopathyOne currently has one Myotherapist on staff.
Myotherapy is a clinical form of muscle treatment. It uses a broad range of therapeutic modalities including myofascial techniques, soft tissue therapy, deep tissue massage, corrective exercises, Tens machine, cupping and dry needling to assist you with improved muscle function.
Common conditions treated by Myotherapists:
- Postural dysfunction
- Headaches; tension, referred, migraine, cluster
- TMJ Dysfunction; jaw pain
- Sprains and strains
- Acute and chronic muscular conditions
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Bursitis and tendinitis
- Overuse and occupational injury; medial and lateral epicondylitis (golfers and tennis elbow)
- Sciatic pain
- Plantar fascitis, hamstring complaints, shin splints
- Patellar instability and patellofemoral dysfunction
- Arthritis and inflammatory conditions
- Female specific and pregnancy related musculoskeletal complaints